Healthy Eating Policy Review- the Parents Association are undertaking a review of the schools healthy eating policy. To share your opinions and help improve our policy please visit the Parents Association website.
Sixth Class GraduationGraduationJune 25th, 2014
First Holy CommunionA big thank you to everyone who helped out at the First Holy Communion. It helped to make it a very special day.
Important DatesFirst Holy Communion 17th May Local/ European Elections 23rd May (School Closed) June Bank Holiday Weekend 2nd/3rd June ( School Closed) Summer Holidays 27th June School Re-opens 28th August
- RNS wishes Ms. Butler a very happy retirement!
- The Kube: Photos from the Night
- RNS Horticultural Show 2014
- End of year Newsletter- June 2014
- School Concert- Thursday 19th June
- Booklists for 2014/15
- Sports Day Snaps continued
- School Sports Day 2014
- School Sports Day
- Horticultural Show- 23rd June
- World Cup Predictions
- 1st & 2nd Class School Tour to Tayto Park
- 1st/2nd Class Tour- Tayto Park
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Class Tour- The Crystal Maze
- Book Rental Scheme Reminder
- Green Flag Award to RNS!
- Book Rental Scheme
- Fingal League Junior Champions!!!
- Junior Football Semi-Final
- RNS boys – Basketball league champions!
- Great team effort from RNS girls against Lusk N.S.
- 9th May Newsletter
- Congratulations Sixth Class!
- Basketball Semi-Finals Result
- Confirmation Photos
- Happy Easter!
- Hatching Egg
- Great crack in Senior Infants
- Rolestown National School presents THE KUBE
- Welcome Meeting for Junior Infants and Parents (September 2014)