Summer HolidaysJune 26th, 2015The school will re-open on Thursday 27th August
12th June- School Annual Fundraiser (Kettles 8pm)
18th June- School Concert (School Hall 7.30pm)
24th June- Sixth Class Graduation
25th June- School Disco
26th June- Summer Holidays
- Horticultural Show 2015
- Summer Holidays- school closure arrangements
- School Calendar for 2015/16
- 2nd & 3rd Class School Tour to Crystal Maze
- Fantastic effort from Rolestown Girls in Parnell Park Final
- Fun for 4th and 5th Classes at Clara Lara last week….
- ANNUAL FUNDRAISER. FRI 12TH JUNE.
- NEPAL EARTHQUAKE APPEAL.
- Basketball Final
- Basketball News
- Basketball Camp
- Easter Hamper Draw – the lucky winners!
- Fabulous Easter Hamper Draw this Thursday
- Easter Hamper Raffle
- Groovy Graphs with Third Class
- Seachtain na Gaeilge – Céilí, amhrain agus craic!
- Parents Association Newsletter
- Easter Hamper
- 1st Penance
- Rolestown NS Newsletter- 2nd March
- Rolestown Quiz Team
- Rolestown’s got talent
- Rolestown’s Got (so much) Talent!
- Interschool Showjumping Team
- Christmas Carols and Concert
- Omós do Andrew Kettle
- School Closure- Friday 19th December
- Rolestown Orchestra play at Terminal 2..
- Santa visits Rolestown!
- Rolestown Carol Singing
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Third Class made St.Patricks Day Cupcakes. Recipe: 175g self raising flour 150g caster sugar 150g unsalted butter 3 eggs 1 spoon vanilla
8pm ! Sharp Kick-off at 8.30pm BOOK YOUR BABYSITTER NOW! Table Quiz at Roganstown Hotel is the main school fundraising event, taking place on Friday 22nd March. Kick off the Easter holidays with a great fun night out with the … Continue reading
Best of luck to Lynne Cantwell and the Irish Women’s Rugby team who take on France tonight in Ashbourne RFC as they chase a first ever Grand Slam. Lynne came to the school two years ago after playing in the … Continue reading
John Lonergan comes to RNS Venue- Rolestown National School Date- Monday 11th March Time- 7.30-8.30 John Lonergan is coming to Rolestown to give a talk called ” Parenting – the challenges and the rewards“. This talk lasts about one hour … Continue reading