Sixth Class GraduationGraduationJune 25th, 2014
First Holy CommunionA big thank you to everyone who helped out at the First Holy Communion. It helped to make it a very special day.
Important DatesFirst Holy Communion 17th May Local/ European Elections 23rd May (School Closed) June Bank Holiday Weekend 2nd/3rd June ( School Closed) Summer Holidays 27th June School Re-opens 28th August
- RNS wishes Ms. Butler a very happy retirement!
- The Kube: Photos from the Night
- RNS Horticultural Show 2014
- End of year Newsletter- June 2014
- School Concert- Thursday 19th June
- Booklists for 2014/15
- Sports Day Snaps continued
- School Sports Day 2014
- School Sports Day
- Horticultural Show- 23rd June
- World Cup Predictions
- 1st & 2nd Class School Tour to Tayto Park
- 1st/2nd Class Tour- Tayto Park
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Class Tour- The Crystal Maze
- Book Rental Scheme Reminder
- Green Flag Award to RNS!
- Book Rental Scheme
- Fingal League Junior Champions!!!
- Junior Football Semi-Final
- RNS boys – Basketball league champions!
- Great team effort from RNS girls against Lusk N.S.
- 9th May Newsletter
- Congratulations Sixth Class!
- Basketball Semi-Finals Result
- Confirmation Photos
- Happy Easter!
- Hatching Egg
- Great crack in Senior Infants
- Rolestown National School presents THE KUBE
- Welcome Meeting for Junior Infants and Parents (September 2014)
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Third Class made St.Patricks Day Cupcakes. Recipe: 175g self raising flour 150g caster sugar 150g unsalted butter 3 eggs 1 spoon vanilla
8pm ! Sharp Kick-off at 8.30pm BOOK YOUR BABYSITTER NOW! Table Quiz at Roganstown Hotel is the main school fundraising event, taking place on Friday 22nd March. Kick off the Easter holidays with a great fun night out with the … Continue reading
Best of luck to Lynne Cantwell and the Irish Women’s Rugby team who take on France tonight in Ashbourne RFC as they chase a first ever Grand Slam. Lynne came to the school two years ago after playing in the … Continue reading
John Lonergan comes to RNS Venue- Rolestown National School Date- Monday 11th March Time- 7.30-8.30 John Lonergan is coming to Rolestown to give a talk called ” Parenting – the challenges and the rewards“. This talk lasts about one hour … Continue reading