Rolestown National School is a state of the art new school.
Our school is situated half-way between Swords and Ashbourne, in the rural parish of Rolestown, in North County Dublin.
Rolestown is under the patronage of the Catholic Church.
The school is located next to the church, cemetery and close to the Broadmeadow River.
We currently have 14 teachers, 3 SNA’s, a secretary and caretaker.
There are about 280 children.
We moved to our new school building in 2009.
First Holy CommunionThe First Holy Communion will take place on Saturday 17th of May.
ConfirmationThe Confirmation will take place on the 7th of May
- Happy Easter!
- Hatching Egg
- Great crack in Senior Infants
- Rolestown National School presents THE KUBE
- Welcome Meeting for Junior Infants and Parents (September 2014)
- Easter Newsletter 2014
- Ceremony of Light for Confirmation
- Hatching Chicks
- Rolestown Senior Girls Basketball Team – Victorious!
- 4th & 5th Classes visited the National Botanic Gardens for Tree Week
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Sponsored Cycle
- Quiz Team
- Coil Pots
- Report Writing – Penguins
- Parents/Teacher Meetings
- Food Dudes
- Happy Christmas
- Santa visits Rolestown NS
- Violin Concert
- January Sale- Pat O’Farrell Schoolwear Ltd
- Christmas Carol Service 18/12/13
- Art Competition Winners
- Abstract Tree Silhouettes
- Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- School Orchestra in Dublin Airport
- We put up our Christmas tree and Santa!
- ROLESTOWN PA NEWSLETTER CHRISTMAS 2013
- Ashbourne Open Day for First Years 2014/15
- Crannóg Art