Rolestown National School is a state of the art new school.
Our school is situated half-way between Swords and Ashbourne, in the rural parish of Rolestown, in North County Dublin.
Rolestown is under the patronage of the Catholic Church.
The school is located next to the church, cemetery and close to the Broadmeadow River.
We currently have 14 teachers, 3 SNA’s, a secretary and caretaker.
There are about 280 children.
We moved to our new school building in 2009.
Christmas holidays-December 19th, 201421 hours to go.
Important Dates19th Dec: Christmas Holidays (12:00pm)
- Omós do Andrew Kettle
- School Closure- Friday 19th December
- Rolestown Orchestra play at Terminal 2..
- Santa visits Rolestown!
- Rolestown Carol Singing
- Rolestown National School- Newsletter 10th Dec
- Chess in Rolestown
- Gingerbread Men Fun
- Football Champions 2014!!!!
- School Calendar
- Croke Park Arrangements
- Hallowe’en Fun
- Halloween Basketball Camp
- Croke Park Football Final
- 6th Class Gardening
- Jersey Day- Senior Classes
- Cake Sale Slideshow
- Boys Football Semi-Final
- Reminder- Parents Association AGM
- Goal Jersey Day-Colours Galore!
- Jersey Day- This Friday
- Cake/Bake Sale
- School Calendar 2014/15
- New Recruits for 2014!
- RNS wishes Ms. Butler a very happy retirement!
- The Kube: Photos from the Night
- RNS Horticultural Show 2014
- End of year Newsletter- June 2014
- School Concert- Thursday 19th June
- Booklists for 2014/15