Rolestown National School is a state of the art new school.
Our school is situated half-way between Swords and Ashbourne, in the rural parish of Rolestown, in North County Dublin.
Rolestown is under the patronage of the Catholic Church.
The school is located next to the church, cemetery and close to the Broadmeadow River.
We currently have 14 teachers, 3 SNA’s, a secretary and caretaker.
There are about 280 children.
We moved to our new school building in 2009.
Mid Term BreakFebruary 13th, 2015The school will re-open on Monday 23rd February
12th February- Rolestown's Got Talent Final 1.10pm
13th February- Cake Sale starting at 1pm
8th May- Confirmation
16th May- Communion
5th June- Annual Fundraiser
- Rolestown Quiz Team
- Rolestown’s got talent
- Rolestown’s Got (so much) Talent!
- Interschool Showjumping Team
- Christmas Carols and Concert
- Omós do Andrew Kettle
- School Closure- Friday 19th December
- Rolestown Orchestra play at Terminal 2..
- Santa visits Rolestown!
- Rolestown Carol Singing
- Rolestown National School- Newsletter 10th Dec
- Chess in Rolestown
- Gingerbread Men Fun
- Football Champions 2014!!!!
- School Calendar
- Croke Park Arrangements
- Hallowe’en Fun
- Halloween Basketball Camp
- Croke Park Football Final
- 6th Class Gardening
- Jersey Day- Senior Classes
- Cake Sale Slideshow
- Boys Football Semi-Final
- Reminder- Parents Association AGM
- Goal Jersey Day-Colours Galore!
- Jersey Day- This Friday
- Cake/Bake Sale
- School Calendar 2014/15
- New Recruits for 2014!
- RNS wishes Ms. Butler a very happy retirement!