School Re-opens on Monday 29th AugustAugust 29th, 20166 days to go.
Violin Concert: Wednesday 1st June @ 7pm
6th Class Graduation: Tuesday 28th June @ 7pm
Horticultural Show: 27th June
Summer Holidays: 29th June
- Rolestown Horticultural Show
- Rolestown says thanks to Tom Kelleher
- Summer fun on Sports Day
- High Jump in Rolestown
- Horticultural Show- Monday 27th June
- School Newsletter- June
- School Reports
- 1st & 2nd Class School Tour
- Violin Concert 2016. Well done to Bjarke and all his talented students on their great production.
- First Holy Communion 2016
- Football Final Winners
- Upcoming Events:
- Girls Runners-Up in Fingal Final after Valiant Effort
- Silver Medals All Round for Boys & Girls in Basketball Final
- Rolestown girls do us proud!
- Simultaneous Chess Exhibition….. Rolestown N.S. chess players square up to two of Ireland’s former greats: Eamonn Keough and Michael Crowe.
- 1916 Commemoration.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Bingo Bonanza- Save the Date
- Great Success for Rolestown N.S Equestrian Team
- Newsletter February 2016
- More Friendship Week
- Friendship Week 2016
- THE GARDA BAND ARE A BIG HIT!!!
- Healthy Eating, Healthy Us.
- CHRISTMAS CAROL SERVICE
- Seasonal Songs for St. Vincent de Paul
- School Christmas Recital
- School Orchestra plays in Terminal 2
- Seasonal songs for St. Vincent de Paul.
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Third Class made St.Patricks Day Cupcakes. Recipe: 175g self raising flour 150g caster sugar 150g unsalted butter 3 eggs 1 spoon vanilla
8pm ! Sharp Kick-off at 8.30pm BOOK YOUR BABYSITTER NOW! Table Quiz at Roganstown Hotel is the main school fundraising event, taking place on Friday 22nd March. Kick off the Easter holidays with a great fun night out with the … Continue reading
Best of luck to Lynne Cantwell and the Irish Women’s Rugby team who take on France tonight in Ashbourne RFC as they chase a first ever Grand Slam. Lynne came to the school two years ago after playing in the … Continue reading
John Lonergan comes to RNS Venue- Rolestown National School Date- Monday 11th March Time- 7.30-8.30 John Lonergan is coming to Rolestown to give a talk called ” Parenting – the challenges and the rewards“. This talk lasts about one hour … Continue reading