John Lonergan comes to RNS
Venue- Rolestown National School
Date- Monday 11th March
John Lonergan is coming to Rolestown to give a talk called ” Parenting – the challenges and the rewards“. This talk lasts about one hour and is a reflective and awareness raising look at parenting.
- making a difference to others,
- the importance of community,
- why we can’t enforce change on others,
- drugs in our society,
- confronting bullying in our society,
- reducing the risks of suicides,
- balancing our lives between work, home and family,
- why sport is so important.