Finally after 21 days our eggs began to hatch. Our first chick hatched on the 1st of April. We named this chick April. This chick is covered in yellow fluff. Two hours later our second chick hatched. It was very exciting because we got to see this chick hatch. This chick has yellow fluff with two brown stripes on its back. Now we have four yellow chicks, two yellow chicks with brown stripes and two brown chicks. The chicks keep us very busy. We have to feed, water and clean their bed at least twice a day. We use an infrared lamp to keep the chicks warm.
Bank HolidayJune 1st, 20172 days to go.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Garda Band – A Treat for All!
- Gallant effort from our boys’ basketball team!
- From caterpillar to butterfly
- DINNER DANCE
- Caterpillar update
- The Very Hungry caterpillars in Senior Infants and First Class
- Upcoming Events in the School
- Visit to the Family Farm at Dublin Zoo
- Spring Clean – All Hands on Deck!
May Bank Holiday: Monday 1st May 2017
June Bank Holiday: Friday 2nd and Monday 5th June 2017
Dinner Dance: Saturday 3rd June
Summer Holidays: Thursday 29th June 2017