In 5th Class, we did a project on the Electrification of Rural Ireland. We found out all about how electricity changed life in the rural ireland 70 years ago. We also found out that the 1st ever electricity pole in Ireland was put up in Kilsallaghan in 1946 and the first ever ESB customer was in Oldtown.
School ReopensFebruary 27th, 2016The school will reopen after midterm on Monday 27th February
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rolestown’s Got Talent 2017
- Peace Proms 2017
- Green Schools News
- Coach G – inducted into Hall of Fame
- Peace Proms 4th February
- Newsletter January 2017
- GYMNASTICS FUN. Every child in the school participated in classes with North County Gymnastics Club and it was a big hit!
- Enrolment for 2017/18
- Mr. O’Flaherty’s Mummers entertain us all!
- Roletown gets into the spirit of Christmas! Well done to all involved!
- School Orchestra plays at T2 to the delight of passengers..
- S.V.P. Appeal. The children are collecting toiletries for local families in the run up to Christmas. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, baby wipes, nappies…..Boxes are at the school entry. Let’s support our neighbours in need.
- Bingo Bonanza Night
- Electricity in Kilsallaghan
Mid-term 2: Monday 20th February- Friday 24th February 2017 (inclusive)
St. Patrick’s Day: 16th and 17th March 2017
Easter Holidays: Monday 10th April- Friday 21st April 2017 (inclusive)
May Bank Holiday: Monday 1st May 2017
June Bank Holiday: Friday 2nd and Monday 5th June 2017
Summer Holidays: Thursday 29th June 2017