In 5th Class, we did a project on the Electrification of Rural Ireland. We found out all about how electricity changed life in the rural ireland 70 years ago. We also found out that the 1st ever electricity pole in Ireland was put up in Kilsallaghan in 1946 and the first ever ESB customer was in Oldtown.
Bank HolidayMay 1st, 20175 days to go.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Reminder cash for clobber this week. Drop bags in the school hall.
- Technology week. April 22-28. As part of technology week the children in RNS can construct interesting models using lego and take them to school for display. The child should place their name and class on their model and the displays can be seen in the school entrance from Wednesday.
- Eggciting Arrivals
- Aistear: The Farm
- Eggciting Stuff
- Easter Camp: 18th-21st April
- Green Schools – Energy Flag
- Annual Spring Clean
- Rolestown’s Got Talent 2017
- Peace Proms 2017
May Bank Holiday: Monday 1st May 2017
June Bank Holiday: Friday 2nd and Monday 5th June 2017
Dinner Dance: Saturday 3rd June
Summer Holidays: Thursday 29th June 2017