Peace Proms Information Note – 1st February 2017
- The Peace Proms Concert is on this Saturday, 4th February 2017 at 8pm.
- The choir will travel to the concert by bus. Children must be dropped off at the school at 4.45pm. The bus will leave at 5pm sharp.
- The children are seated in the red zone of the RDS. Please sit in the red section of the audience in order to see the children from our school. A red light will be shining up onto the stage to show the red zone.
- There will be no bus returning to the school. Children can be collected at the red zone after the concert. Please make alternative arrangements for your child if you will not be at the concert to collect them afterwards.
- Children must bring a small snack consisting of a small sandwich/roll and a small treat. Children will also need to bring a small, plastic bottle of water. Snacks should be in a small bag which can be sealed.
- Our school choir are performing as part of a large choir and must wear a choir uniform. This consists of a white top and dark coloured bottoms. No logos or writing should be visible on the top. Children may wear runners or other comfortable shoes.
- Tickets for the concert are on sale at www.peaceproms.com. They are priced at €15.50 each or €13.75 each for groups of 4 or more people i.e. €55.00 for a family of 4. Please ensure you purchase a ticket for the correct date and time.
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy the concert.
Ms. M. Bailey and Ms. E. Lawler
Here is a link to a short video of the Peace Proms concert which took place in Liverpool last weekend. Enjoy!