On Thursday we said goodbye to our friend Mr. O’….We’ve been so lucky to have him with us for so long, to encourage, nurture and inspire us all. We’ll miss him and wish him all the best in his future projects. Beir bua agus beannacht! – Slán go fóill Mr. O!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Peace PromsFebruary 2nd, 2019
Dates for your Diary:
Christmas Holidays: 21st December 12:00
Back to School: 7th January
- Rolestown’s Got Talent 2019
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Senior Infants
- Great Result at Credit Union Quiz
- World Book Day – Share a Story
- February in Senior Infants
- Handwriter of the Month February
- Happy Pancake Tuesday from Junior Infants!
- World Book Day Thursday 7th March 2019
- Gaeilgeoir na Míosa