The whole school is involved in the healthy living initiative. This includes eating and drinking the correct food and drinks, exercising for 60 minutes a day, keeping ourselves clean and getting lots of sleep. Classes 1st to 6th have a self care diary to fill in at home while the infant classes are engaging in healthy living throughout the day at school. The ‘healthiest’ class will get a homework pass and a no uniform day. It is important that parents and family come on board and encourage children to live healthily.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Peace PromsFebruary 2nd, 2019
Dates for your Diary:
Christmas Holidays: 21st December 12:00
Back to School: 7th January
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Senior Infants
- Great Result at Credit Union Quiz
- World Book Day – Share a Story
- February in Senior Infants
- Handwriter of the Month February
- Happy Pancake Tuesday from Junior Infants!
- World Book Day Thursday 7th March 2019
- Gaeilgeoir na Míosa
- Pizza in First Class