Peace Proms Information Note
2nd February 2018
• Children must be at the school on Sunday by 4.45pm. The bus will leave at 5pm sharp.
• Children must bring a small snack and drink in a plastic bag which can be sealed.
• The choir must wear the choir uniform of a plain white top and dark coloured bottoms/school tracksuit bottoms.
• Mobile phones should be left at home. Teachers will make contact with parents/guardians if necessary. The children should also not bring any money to the concert.
• Children will be seated in the Green Zone. In order to see the children in our choir, please ensure to sit in the green section of the audience; in front of the section of the stage lit up with a green light.
• Children can be collected in the Green Collection Zone after the concert. Children will be divided into small groups and assigned a teacher. This teacher must be informed that the child has been collected before they can leave.
The music for the “Boogie Medley” and “You’re the Voice” are below if anyone would like to do some last minute practise! Remember, we only have to sing parts of each of those songs.
Well done to all members of the choir, who have put in a lot of hard work over the last few months in preparation for Sunday’s concert. It will be a great show!