For the month of January our classroom was transformed into the airport. The children began by drawing what they could see outside an aeroplane window. They also designed their own plane and a uniform. At the airport we mapped places that we have visited in Ireland and the world. We were lucky enough to have a visit from a pilot who spoke to us about his job! We finished off the topic by listening to pupil’s experiences of living abroad.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Peace PromsFebruary 2nd, 2019
Dates for your Diary:
Christmas Holidays: 21st December 12:00
Back to School: 7th January
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Senior Infants
- Great Result at Credit Union Quiz
- World Book Day – Share a Story
- February in Senior Infants
- Handwriter of the Month February
- Happy Pancake Tuesday from Junior Infants!
- World Book Day Thursday 7th March 2019
- Gaeilgeoir na Míosa
- Pizza in First Class