2nd Class had good fun exploring the topic of Area last week. They were measuring the area of their desktops using various everyday items as units of measurement, like their Maths books, envelopes, playing cards, copies and A4 sheets. They noticed that the smaller the object they used, the greater number of them they needed to cover the desktop.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Peace PromsFebruary 2nd, 2019
Dates for your Diary:
Christmas Holidays: 21st December 12:00
Back to School: 7th January
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Senior Infants
- Great Result at Credit Union Quiz
- World Book Day – Share a Story
- February in Senior Infants
- Handwriter of the Month February
- Happy Pancake Tuesday from Junior Infants!
- World Book Day Thursday 7th March 2019
- Gaeilgeoir na Míosa
- Pizza in First Class