Poppy’s Mam, Ellie and Grandad James took time out last week to visit us to talk about Judo and give us a demonstration. We watched enthralled as they showed us various techniques and Grandad James brought his medal from the World Championships. Huge thanks to them both for being so generous with their time.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Peace PromsFebruary 2nd, 2019
Dates for your Diary:
Christmas Holidays: 21st December 12:00
Back to School: 7th January
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Senior Infants
- Great Result at Credit Union Quiz
- World Book Day – Share a Story
- February in Senior Infants
- Handwriter of the Month February
- Happy Pancake Tuesday from Junior Infants!
- World Book Day Thursday 7th March 2019
- Gaeilgeoir na Míosa
- Pizza in First Class