ROLESTOWN NATION SCHOOL
We are all well settled into the new school year and our pupils are engaged in a variety of activities including Violin, Choir, Athletics, Basketball, Hurling and Football.
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY.
Friday October 25th – SCHOOL CLOSED.
The staff have been requested to attend a Whole School ‘Primary Language Development Day’ facilitated by PDST/NCSE.
• The official school day is from 8:50 am to 1:30 am for (Junior & Senior Infants. 8:50 to 2:30 (1st to 6th class)
• The Board of Management is not responsible for the safety of pupils or parents on school grounds outside of these times. Supervision is provided from 8:40 am. every morning.
• For the health and safety of ALL pupils the school yard and playground is NOT available to Junior and Senior infants after 1:30pm.
• In line with our Child Protection Policy if your child needs to be collected early or arrives late you must enter via the front door. Check in with Vera in the office sign-in in our visitors book and wait for your child at Reception.
• If you wish to speak to your child’s teacher please make an appointment in advance by contacting Vera in the office on 01-8404130.
• By law children absent for 20 days or more must be reported to the National Education Welfare Officer (TUSLA) therefore all absences must be accompanied by a written note on return.
• We are a NUT FREE school as we have some children with severe allergies.
For the safety of all our children and road users please observe the following:
Bays on school road are for DROP OFF only – NO PARKING
Proceed to the roundabout to turn.
No parking on roadway opposite school or gateways.
Parking is available in the temporary car-park on cemetery road.
SLOW DOW Expect the unexpected, be vigilant.
Thank you for your co-operation and support.