Rolestown National School is a state of the art new school.
Our school is situated half-way between Swords and Ashbourne, in the rural parish of Rolestown, in North County Dublin.
Rolestown is under the patronage of the Catholic Church.
The school is located next to the church, cemetery and close to the Broadmeadow River.
We currently have 14 teachers, 3 SNA’s, a secretary and caretaker.
There are about 280 children.
We moved to our new school building in 2009.
Rolestown Race NightMarch 24th, 2018School Fundraiser is on in Kettles Country House Hotel
Dates for your Diary:
Friday 2nd March : Dress up in the school as your favourite character from a book. RTE News2day may visit
Monday 5th March: School closed for Inservice training
Saturday 24th March: School Race Night in Kettles
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Junior footballers win
- Our Orchestra gets ready for National Concert Hall performance
- Raven the Lamb
- Junior Infants are Hatching Chicks
- Magnetic Games
- Ms. Lawler’s Junior Infants
- News2day visit our school
- Fun day dressing up as favourite book-characters….
- St. Patrick’s Day Smiles
- Working hard at ‘watts’ important…