Rolestown National School is a state of the art new school.
Our school is situated half-way between Swords and Ashbourne, in the rural parish of Rolestown, in North County Dublin.
Rolestown is under the patronage of the Catholic Church.
The school is located next to the church, cemetery and close to the Broadmeadow River.
We currently have 14 teachers, 3 SNA’s, a secretary and caretaker.
There are about 280 children.
We moved to our new school building in 2009.
Bank HolidayJune 1st, 20174 days to go.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Garda Band – A Treat for All!
- Gallant effort from our boys’ basketball team!
- From caterpillar to butterfly
- DINNER DANCE
- Caterpillar update
- The Very Hungry caterpillars in Senior Infants and First Class
- Upcoming Events in the School
- Visit to the Family Farm at Dublin Zoo
- Spring Clean – All Hands on Deck!
May Bank Holiday: Monday 1st May 2017
June Bank Holiday: Friday 2nd and Monday 5th June 2017
Dinner Dance: Saturday 3rd June
Summer Holidays: Thursday 29th June 2017