Rolestown National School is a state of the art new school.
Our school is situated half-way between Swords and Ashbourne, in the rural parish of Rolestown, in North County Dublin.
Rolestown is under the patronage of the Catholic Church.
The school is located next to the church, cemetery and close to the Broadmeadow River.
We currently have 14 teachers, 3 SNA’s, a secretary and caretaker.
There are about 280 children.
We moved to our new school building in 2009.
School Re-opens on Monday 29th AugustAugust 29th, 2016
Violin Concert: Wednesday 1st June @ 7pm
6th Class Graduation: Tuesday 28th June @ 7pm
Horticultural Show: 27th June
Summer Holidays: 29th June
- Rolestown Horticultural Show
- Rolestown says thanks to Tom Kelleher
- Summer fun on Sports Day
- High Jump in Rolestown
- Horticultural Show- Monday 27th June
- School Newsletter- June
- School Reports
- 1st & 2nd Class School Tour
- Violin Concert 2016. Well done to Bjarke and all his talented students on their great production.
- First Holy Communion 2016
- Football Final Winners
- Upcoming Events:
- Girls Runners-Up in Fingal Final after Valiant Effort
- Silver Medals All Round for Boys & Girls in Basketball Final
- Rolestown girls do us proud!
- Simultaneous Chess Exhibition….. Rolestown N.S. chess players square up to two of Ireland’s former greats: Eamonn Keough and Michael Crowe.
- 1916 Commemoration.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Bingo Bonanza- Save the Date
- Great Success for Rolestown N.S Equestrian Team
- Newsletter February 2016
- More Friendship Week
- Friendship Week 2016
- THE GARDA BAND ARE A BIG HIT!!!
- Healthy Eating, Healthy Us.
- CHRISTMAS CAROL SERVICE
- Seasonal Songs for St. Vincent de Paul
- School Christmas Recital
- School Orchestra plays in Terminal 2
- Seasonal songs for St. Vincent de Paul.