School Re-opens on Monday 29th AugustAugust 29th, 2016
Friday 16th September- Cake Sale in school hall
Thursday 15th September- Senior Football Match 1.30 Baldoyle ( leaving school at 12.30)
AGM- 5th October- 8.30pm in the school assembly area
- Parents Association
- School Note 7th September
- News2Day from RTE Junior give us a visit for some advice….
- Rolestown Horticultural Show
- Rolestown says thanks to Tom Kelleher
- Summer fun on Sports Day
- High Jump in Rolestown
- Horticultural Show- Monday 27th June
- School Newsletter- June
- School Reports
- 1st & 2nd Class School Tour
- Violin Concert 2016. Well done to Bjarke and all his talented students on their great production.
- First Holy Communion 2016
- Football Final Winners
- Upcoming Events:
- Girls Runners-Up in Fingal Final after Valiant Effort
- Silver Medals All Round for Boys & Girls in Basketball Final
- Rolestown girls do us proud!
- Simultaneous Chess Exhibition….. Rolestown N.S. chess players square up to two of Ireland’s former greats: Eamonn Keough and Michael Crowe.
- 1916 Commemoration.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Bingo Bonanza- Save the Date
- Great Success for Rolestown N.S Equestrian Team
- Newsletter February 2016
- More Friendship Week
- Friendship Week 2016
- THE GARDA BAND ARE A BIG HIT!!!
- Healthy Eating, Healthy Us.
- CHRISTMAS CAROL SERVICE
- Seasonal Songs for St. Vincent de Paul
*Our Junior Footballers will play in the final next Tuesday, 31st May at 12.10 in Parnell Park. All support welcome.
*Violin concert on Wednesday in school hall, tea and coffee from 7.00pm. Concert begins 7.30 -€5 adult €10 family.
*Book Rental forms– for September to be returned by 1st June.
*Horticultural Show– Monday 27th
*6th class graduation on Wednesday 29th June.
*Summer holidays 30th June
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Our girls won their basketball semi-final against St. Brigid’s today, in a thrilling match. It was a fine display by the girls, of skill, speed and team spirit! Well done to all!
Simultaneous Chess Exhibition….. Rolestown N.S. chess players square up to two of Ireland’s former greats: Eamonn Keough and Michael Crowe.
Here are some of our 1916 projects in 6th Class. We found out a lot of interesting things about the Easter Rising and local history.
Our inter schools show jumping team competed on Sunday the 28th February in Killossery Lodge Stud. We had fantastic success in the individual competition being placed 1st and 5th. In the team competition we competed against 12 other schools. We qualified for the jump-off which was very competitive. Our riders rode brilliantly and we were placed 1st. This is a huge achievement. A massive congratulations to all the riders and ponies involved. Well done
It would seem that Spring has finally arrived just in time for our busiest school term. Our football and basketball teams will be in action over the next two months, occasionally on the same day! Despite the best efforts of both leagues there is usually some disruption and changes of plan. We ask in advance for your patience and we always appreciate your offers of lifts and encouragement. We will give as much advance notice of fixtures as possible.
As you are probably aware the school will remain closed on Friday 26th to facilitate voting in the General Election.
Easter holidays will begin at 12 noon on Wednesday March 16th.
May I remind you that your Annual Contribution is vital to the day to day running of the school. If you have not yet paid we would be obliged if you did so between now and Easter.
And finally, Friendship/ Inclusion Week was a great success in school. A huge effort was made by pupils and staff to celebrate the themes of Friendship and Inclusion using Art Displays, Songs/ Music and Dance. Well done to all concerned.
Tom Kelleher ( principal)