Parent/ Teacher Meetings23rd and 24th NovemberNovember 23rd, 2016Times and days will be sent out soon
AGM- 24th October- 8.30pm in the school assembly area
Halloween- Mid Term 28th October
- S.V.P. Appeal. The children are collecting toiletries for local families in the run up to Christmas. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, baby wipes, nappies…..Boxes are at the school entry. Let’s support our neighbours in need.
- Bingo Bonanza Night
- Electricity in Kilsallaghan
- Mid-Term Newsletter
- Rolestown kids get creative at Hallowe’en…
- 1st class having fun on a nature walk.
- Halloween 2016. The children can dress up on Friday (28th). We are encouraging home made costumes with lots of creativity. Bought costumes are fine too. Looking forward to seeing some crazy get ups!
- Parent’s Association AGM is on this evening at 8.30pm. It is important that many parents attend.
- Showjumping Success
- What a fantastic choir all the way from Denmark. The whole school joined in!
- Thanks to Tina mation for a fun and informative workshop!
- Junior and Senior Infants working hard!
- Rolestown Showjumping
- Messrs Maguire (Sam), Daly (Darren) and O’Gara(Eoin) visit Rolestown
- Parents Association AGM
- Orchestra Music
- Up the Dubs! COYBIB
- Parents Association
- School Note 7th September
- News2Day from RTE Junior give us a visit for some advice….
- Rolestown Horticultural Show
- Rolestown says thanks to Tom Kelleher
- Summer fun on Sports Day
- High Jump in Rolestown
- Horticultural Show- Monday 27th June
- School Newsletter- June
- School Reports
- 1st & 2nd Class School Tour
- Violin Concert 2016. Well done to Bjarke and all his talented students on their great production.
- First Holy Communion 2016
Tag Archives: Parents Association
Reminder: tomorrow Wednesday November 5th is the last day to order your school calendars. Please return order forms to PA box in school reception. Thanks, Parents Association
Healthy Eating Policy Review– the Parents Association are undertaking a review of the schools healthy eating policy. To share your opinions and help improve our policy please visit the Parents Association website.